Thank you for taking the time to get to know more about the City of Parma. Each link below contains a brief description of the department responsibilities, necessary department contact information and contact information for the appropriate city officials.
Should you need to visit one of our departments, please note that city offices are closed on the following holidays; New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Election Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following day, Christmas Day.
- Mayor's Office
- Here you can get to know the Mayor of Parma and read through the responsibilities of the Mayor's team. Click here to obtain a nomination form for the Parma Citizen of the Month award.
- Recreation Department
- Monthly calendar of community-wide recreational activities, including the registration, starting and ending dates for adult and youth sports and activities.
- Service Department
- Get specifics on the services that the City of Parma offers to residents. Here you'll also find contact information for the Parma Service Garage and Sewer department.
- Safety Department
- Link directly to the police and fire department web sites and read about the responsibilities of the safety departments. You'll also find permits for holding events within the City.
- Building and Engineering
- Here you'll find information on both the building and engineering departments. Information includes building codes and ordinances as well as permits available for download.
- Community Services & Economic Development
- This department focuses on improving the quality of life within the City. Click here for a list of community programs.
- Public Housing
- The City of Parma has a Federally Funded Rental Assistance program, offers a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program and public housing.
- Human Resources and Purchasing
- Here you will find current job postings, job applications, new employee forms and currents bids and request for proposal information.
- Click here for contact information for all auditor departments.
- Get a brief description of the City's civil and criminal law divisions, plus the City laws that fall under each.
- Here you get a description of City finances and financial services, including information on City revenue and expenses. Click here for information on the City of Parma Division of Taxation.
Back to Top | Back Home