- Department Location
- Parma City Hall
6611 Ridge Road
- Hours of Operation
- 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Contact Information
- Auditor's Office: (440) 885-8020
Vital Statistics Office: (440) 885-8816
Mr. Kish, a lifelong resident of Parma, is now serving his
fifth term as Auditor for the City. He also was a member of
Parma City Council for six years.
An Army veteran and graduate of Cuyahoga Community College and Baldwin Wallace College,
he is a Certified Municipal Finance Officer. As Auditor, Mr.
Kish is responsible for coordinating the city's account
payables, payroll, management reporting, budget preparation
and monitoring finances. In addition, his office coordinates
the municipality's annual audit and prepares the City's
Comprehensive Annual Finance Report.
The Office of the Auditor also is responsible for the City's
Management Information System that records, stores and reproduces
internal financial information along with supporting the municipality's
computer network to include employee PC work stations.
Vital Statistics Office
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (440) 885-8816
Certified Birth/Death Certificates are available for those born in Ohio, and those who passed away in the City of Parma, Ohio. Cost per certificate is $25.00.
Certified Birth Certificate may be obtained:
- In person at Parma City Hall. We ask that you arrive no later than 3:45 for same day service. Cash, Visa, and MasterCard are acceptable methods of payment. We will also accept a personal check accompanied by an Ohio Driver’s License. The address on the check must match the address on the license.
- By phone (440-885-8816) using either Visa or MasterCard. Orders placed before 9:30 AM will be mailed out the same day, orders placed after 9:30 AM will be mailed out the next business day. Certificates are mailed using United States Postal Service.
- By mail, send a letter stating the following information:
Payments for mail requests must be in the form of a money order or bank check made payable to the City of Parma. Personal checks will not be accepted and will be returned to you. Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Mail requests are processed and returned to you the same day they are received.
- Full Name at Birth
- Date of Birth
- Name of Hospital along with the county born in
- Mother’s full maiden name with the state or country where she was born
- Father’s full name with the state or country where he was born
- Number of certificates requested
Application for Certified Birth Records
Press Release - Parma Offers Access to Statewide Birth Certificates
Certified Death Certificate may be obtained:
- In person at the Vital Statistics window on the second floor of Parma City Hall. Visa and MasterCard now accepted.
- Call the Vital Statistics Office at 440-885-8816. Visa and MasterCard will be the only accepted form of payment for phone requests.
- Through the mail. Please include:
- A letter stating individual's name and date of death
- Payment of $25.00. Money orders only, no personal checks accepted through the mail.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope.
*Note: Birth/Death Certificates are public record in the State of Ohio.
Back to Top | Back Home